Winnie, the doggie door and the fuzzy blanket

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie is doing great with the doggie door now, even with the ball in her mouth. So yesterday I decided to take a little nap on the couch and I got one of those fuzzy throws to cover up with. Winnie was quite enamored with the throw, chewed and sucked on it a little, then fell asleep. Later in the day, Roy and I were sitting out on the patio watching the rain with the dogs. Winnie goes inside through the doggie door and comes back out through the doggie door dragging that big fuzzy blanket with her and drags it up onto the couch on the patio! Sometimes I wonder what's going on in that pea brain:unsure: .

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well, to me, it sounds like she is one heck of a smart cookie. I think you're going to have to say bye-bye to that warm fuzzy blanket, Donna...it's been claimed by Winnie! :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have a vision of her trying to pull the couch through.....................:sneaky2:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh how cute… Lol I swear Wally would do that if I opened up the doggie door again!!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
It reminded me of a video I once saw, maybe on you tube, of a bulldog trying to pull his baby pool full of water into the house through the sliding glass door. It was one of the funniest bully videos I've ever seen!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Love it, glad you enjoyed your blanket that one time, bc you will never again. LOL its been claimed. Sounds like my life. I dont know why I bother buying nice things, LOL

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Lol; Amber drags her blanket all over the house during the winter months. I have to keep the child gates on the bedroom doors or she would drag every blanket there is off the beds too. She just loves her blankets but cannot distinguish between hers and ours; well she actually does.......they are all hers.....:bigeyes:The real fun comes in when Ruby jumps on to hitch a ride....that is priceless!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Lol; Amber drags her blanket all over the house during the winter months. I have to keep the child gates on the bedroom doors or she would drag every blanket there is off the beds too. She just loves her blankets but cannot distinguish between hers and ours; well she actually does.......they are all hers.....:bigeyes:The real fun comes in when Ruby jumps on to hitch a ride....that is priceless!!

i'd love to see that!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... how precious! :babysleep:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Love it, glad you enjoyed your blanket that one time, bc you will never again. LOL its been claimed. Sounds like my life. I dont know why I bother buying nice things, LOL

NIce things?? :w00t: You mean you need to buy sturdy things......things that can handle anything......I myself am working towards metal framed furniture, no wood, just straight metal frames with small pillows that can be totally strapped down. Once I get to the point of undestructable furnishings and belongings then that would be nice. :rofl:Cannot wait until someone invents an garden hose that cannnot be destroyed.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
NIce things?? :w00t: You mean you need to buy sturdy things......things that can handle anything......I myself am working towards metal framed furniture, no wood, just straight metal frames with small pillows that can be totally strapped down. Once I get to the point of undestructable furnishings and belongings then that would be nice. :rofl:Cannot wait until someone invents an garden hose that cannnot be destroyed.

No kidding! We can't even have a hose in the backyard anymore. I've lost count of how many of ours have been destroyed through the years!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Whomever invents Bully proof furniture and hoses will be on Forbes #1 richest!!!!!!! Stainless steel everything.....not talking comfort.:no:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.