Bulldog beds

StellasHonor

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Good morning everyone! I wanted to get some recommendations for some of your favorite Bully dog beds!!! Links and opinions would be great!!! Thanks so much!!!

:bully:

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
We got Bella a WoolrichOval Pet bed and she loves it. Best thing about it is it's durability. If she has an accident or it starts to get that doggie smell, I just pop the whole thing in the washer and dryer and it comes out fine. I just have to adjust the cover a little. I have never been able to do that with a pet bed before.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does not have a actual bed, inside his crate is a plush piece of carpet (that can be washed in the washer and dried on low I bought it at Wal-mart in the doggie isle) his own blanket and his own pillow, along with some of his favorite stuffed animal. I do have to duck-tape the carpet down since he was obsessed with pulling it out of his crate. I wash all his bedding every Sunday, but I vacuum the carpet every other day, and his bed never smells.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have an awesome bed from Sam's. It is an orthopedic bed and great memory foam support. Best thing is the price is wonderful $26, which most beds like this are 80+ other places.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good question because I've been through some really expensive beds that proved to be giant disappointments or hassles!

Whatever you do, make sure it's washable - as in you can throw it right in the wash instead of trying to find a super capacity washer! I made that mistake before and ended up throwing some big and expensive dog beds out!

After wasting literally hundreds of dollars on dog beds, my philosophy is "less is more." I like the fleece "Snoozys" - they are simple dog beds that you can thrown in the washer and they last pretty well too. I also got a nice pillow bed with a zip off cover from PetsMart for about $20.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's are from Costco. All are under $24 CDN plus the covers are machine washable.

OP
StellasHonor

StellasHonor

Jan 16, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Thank you everyone!!!!!! That is why I love this site so much! Everyone takes their time to reply and help each other! You guys are awesome! I am getting a new bully, Lilly, this weekend and I am SO excited! I will miss my sweet Stella every day, but I am excited to have some new bully blood in the house :-)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Thank you everyone!!!!!! That is why I love this site so much! Everyone takes their time to reply and help each other! You guys are awesome! I am getting a new bully, Lilly, this weekend and I am SO excited! I will miss my sweet Stella every day, but I am excited to have some new bully blood in the house :-)

Oh yay! Congrats! Be sure to post some pics when Lilly comes home.

I may have missed it if you created a thread on the Bulldog Memorials section but how old was Stella? It's so hard to lose them! :heart:

Wigglesworth

Feb 14, 2011
Putnam County, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Woody
My bully's orthopedic bed is from Fosters and Smith.

Here it is

It's rather pricey, but I have to admit he slumbers very well on it. I'll actually lay down with him when I get home from work and it puts me to sleep.

It's the only thing I own from them, and the price is steep, but what is appealing about it is that it has a liftetime guarantee.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

[MENTION=1719]StellasHonor[/MENTION] OOooooo... congrats!! So I am guessing you now have the new baby bully ... can't wait to see pics of little Lilly!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie sleeps with us and Daddy has three fluffy blankets as bedding in his crate. However, I've been looking for a good dog bed to have in the family room because we just don't have the room for all the family and all the dogs on two couches and a chair. Hoping that if I were to get a big fluffy bed that I could entice some of the dogs off the furniture!! I had never thought of looking in costco .... I joined costco a couple of weeks ago and haven't really been in there yet so maybe I'll make a special effort to lookout for dog beds when I finally get in there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.