Well, I'm bummed!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Where is Clementine coming in from? How did you find her?

I know I am kind of late to this but congratulations and I can't wait until she's safely in your arms. I love her ears. She's very, very cute!

same here guess ive been out of the loop :down: she sure is gorgeous

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Yeah,,, I don't think you did tell us about how you found her and where..????? You could spend this extra week repainting the 'babie's room" :LMAO:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Yes, tell us how/why you decided to get another puppy? It is always interesting to hear what people say. I have 2 bullies and a "off breed" :lol: I would take another any day or time, however my entire family thinks I am nuts.....4 dogs? Oh NO WAY, as Terri puts it.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I actually have a friend in Calif. who has bred Ebs for about 20 years. She was in the market for a puppy with a good pedigree and she has gotten from this breeder in the past. She is in Okla. and ships out of Tulsa. I used to ship my pups all the time, with Continental, and never had any problem. So I sort of got pulled along in all the excitement of my friend getting a new puppy. It was weeks ago, when the litter was 4 weeks old. I just absolutely fell in love with her pics, her parents are gorgeous and her father, especially, has a wonderful pedigree. I have spoken on the phone with her breeder probably 3 or 4 times a week since I decided to get her. She is very nice, very knowledgable, takes what she's doing very seriously. I feel completely comfortable with her. We got Arrow from a breeder in Ill. and had a perfect experience with getting him. So guess it doesn't scare me to purchase from breeders I haven't met face to face. If you spend enough time on the phone with a person, you can usually get to know them enough to know if they can be trusted. She gave me references, I spoke to her vet. I shipped my pups all over the country when I used to breed, and I still hear back from these people, get picks of their now growing old dogs that were my puppies. Why did I decide on a puppy? Cause I'm nuts, according to my husband. But he's just as excited for her to get here as I am. Here are some pics of her parents.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh wow, such adorable parents. Nice to "hear" your excitement. I wish I could do the same. Maybe a trip to BTB's Bullympics will change Terri's mind.

Members online

No members online now.