Macy
Where do you buy the fromm's dog foods?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They sell it at most feed shops but the best way to get it delivered to your door is petflow.com. They're super fast and reliable and you can save quite a bit. Fromms has their own website that will show you dealers in your area.

OP
T

TrinaRyan

Mar 31, 2015
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy
Thanks for all the help, so if I try the bland diet for a week, than I will add a little bit of new foods to see if her allergies return or not? And if I try the fromm dry foods, try a grain free and which ever one I think she might to well on? She never gets sick, she eats her food, just cant stand her skin is red, and she itches, her eyes are always wet.

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
I would suggest adding a probiotic if you aren't already using one. Chronic ear infections are often allergy related and there is a vicious cycle of antibiotic use unless you can find the trigger and avoid it. Antibiotics weaken the immune system by killing off the essential gut bacteria and then you are back to square one with recurring ear infections. My dog with allergies rarely had an ear infection once I realized she was allergic to chicken. My other non allergy dog had gunky ears until I started using probiotics (answers Raw fermented goat milk)...now her ears are barely dirty when I clean them every 2 weeks. Anyway, just try and support the gut and immune system and see if that will help.

Answers Raw Pet Food Company: ADDITIONAL - Raw Goat's Milk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.