The Humpty Dance

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
OK does anyone else have a male bulldog who out of no where starts doing the Humpty Dance ( Humping thin air). Abbott is 2 and neutered, has been since he was 6 months.He just started about a month ago..he just does it at random, in the truck, home etc.Any Ideas besides he's a male( no offense to the men.lol )

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau is 7 months and does this.... mostly what I noticed it is when he is really happy or overly excited. Usually just calling his name or saying leave it... and he stops

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Lambeau is 7 months and does this.... mostly what I noticed it is when he is really happy or overly excited. Usually just calling his name or saying leave it... and he stops

Same here 5-1/2 months we also have another male dog.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It could be a hormonal change (even tho he's neutered) being 2
and it's suddenly started. He may stop after awhile, redirecting
his attention is best if he continues till exhaustion (unlikely) or
ignore if just a short time.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum does it all the time...and sometimes he mounts hershey and I'll pull him off immediately but the humping dance goes on another 15 seconds or so...I figured it's because he's not neutered? It's comical to watch..
Hershey is neutered and does the hump dance too. I thought neutering removed any desire for that so I'm curious why so much humping too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.