Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Where's the pix?? Cuz im obsessed too!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Well, first of all, she is absolutely adorable!! :luv: And secondly, it is so easy to take so many cute pictures of them...they are ALWAYS so cute!! And you are a proud bully parent! We definitely have hundreds of Frank....I just don't post them all because I am lazy at taking them off my camera and uploading them to sites. :whistle:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i have my camera in Bullets face DAILY! :eek: i also grab his wrinkly face and squish it more and kiss his face...there is JUST SOMETHING SPECIAL about them bullies. :luv:

off to find those pics of yours. :D :D :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
That would make me obsessed too. I've said it before but THANK GOODNESS for EBN! My friends (w/o bullies) think I'm nuts! The one who has one gets it. :up:

L

Lucy-licious

Obsessed? whos obsessed? You? Maybe! me? No way!

[whisper]Now where are these new pictures of ur baby [MENTION=1700]LolaLove[/MENTION]?[whisper]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How can one NOT be obsessed with someone that gives you her unconditional, total, unswaying. LOVE

ps: Here on EBN there is an award for it.... :LMAO:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
If your obsessed you're in the right place. I'm convinced people who don't own a bully are missing out.

OP
LolaLove

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] I posted pictures of Lola on this website..my profile I think! LOL! (I'm not very good at this forum thing yet! :)) Yes, I am so happy that I found this forum as well b/c seriously, my friends think I am crazy! LOL! Lola has so much personality it's seriously like she's almost human or something! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], you are absolutely right! How you can go wrong right?! LOL! Thanks for all the kinds words guys! You're all so nice! We're all so lucky to have such adorable companions! :D

L

Lucy-licious

Lola is a little sweety, i particularly like the photo of sleeping half out of her pen :)
There are many tutorials on how to post pics, videos and navigate the site in the tutorial section of the forum, they helped me :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
it is all part of being a Bullymom. We here at EBN welcome your obsession, in fact we encourage it!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1648]Lucylambchop[/MENTION] I posted pictures of Lola on this website..my profile I think! LOL! (I'm not very good at this forum thing yet! :)) Yes, I am so happy that I found this forum as well b/c seriously, my friends think I am crazy! LOL! Lola has so much personality it's seriously like she's almost human or something! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], you are absolutely right! How you can go wrong right?! LOL! Thanks for all the kinds words guys! You're all so nice! We're all so lucky to have such adorable companions! :D

That is EXACTLY how I felt before I joined ... my friends were laughing (even though THEY love Chunk too, they often said things like "it will wear off", "it's because he's your first dog", blah blah blah). Thank goodness for this site - now we know we are normal. At least relatively speaking!!! :) :whew:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
hahaha you are in the right place then. I've got cameras on the ready. Its pretty bad when you are going around your house carrying cameras room to room. My son and hubby think I am a nut. I was freaking out last night because i didn't have my camera near me and Bear was doing something so cute but if i had moved he would have moved anyway.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online