Christine213

May 14, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
gabby
for some strange reason i cannot seem to get gabby's picture on here

i took gabby to the vet on saturday for a check up and nail trimming. the vet said she weighed 45 lbs and seems in good health with the exception of a little yeast infection in one of her facial folds and gave us medicated wipes to help and that has worked.

me, being a new dog owner and not having a clue on what to do lol boy oh boy am i learning a lot. i decided to take gabby for a walk and made it 2 houses down the road and halfway across the street she decided that was enuff for her and stopped dead in her tracks and copped a squat and thats where she stayed.....cars stopped and waited and in hopes they were laughing but i ended up picking her up (45 lbs) and carried her across the street~~~the wrong side of the street by the way. after about 10 minutes for her to get her groove back (which never came) i decided to call my husband to come for us with the truck. gabby decided to take the rest of the day off to sleep.

thanks agains for this forum, everyone is very kind and ill check back shortly!

~~~chris~~

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's great to hear about Gabby! Those medicated wipes that they gave you, you can find the exact same kind on Amazon for a quarter of the price.

Buster used to do that parking and not moving to me twice and ever since I always bring along something that he cant resist treat wise and he stopped doing it to me. Good to see you. :hiya:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad she is doing well... What a great picture you painted! Typical Bulldog... I'm done and here I will stay

OP
C

Christine213

May 14, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
gabby
Thank you, she is such a joy, I love her like crazy!

OP
C

Christine213

May 14, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
gabby
OHhh I never thought about bringing a treat lol Ill bring some .....along with a wagon:lmaogirl:

OP
C

Christine213

May 14, 2015
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
gabby
10409513_885830708156977_6552849062749408931_n.jpg i think i did it!...Gabby!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Precious!what an adora-bull face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Christine213 With a beautiful face like that, no wonder she stops traffic!! She is a cutie!

Members online

No members online now.