Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Winslow Rant!

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    UGH.... so many of you have experienced this and I know it is common with the spaz-attacks, but I have been lucky that all their spaz attacks happen in the house and not outside during walks
    Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    BY HIS FEET?? WOW.. that was bad. I feel for you.

Occasionally Wellie has a similar fit but so far, I've always been able to lift him by his harness and drag his butt home. I hate doing it, and I hate people pointing and laughing at us because he won't cooperate.

It's so weird, but I guess they have their own version of "temper tantrums" and we just have to deal with it. Stubborn breed indeed.
    y... yes
    I am so embarrassed and just feel mean for it, but I still don't know what else I could have done!

Since he was being a total sweetie and we'd be quick I didn't bother with his harness, and I couldn't get the collar back on his neck!
    I'm sorry people make a big deal out of it with Wellie! Funny that somehow when a child throws a similar tantrum nobody's giggling then! I swear I get more flustered with this crap than I did with anything my daughter did haha. maybe I'll be eating those words during the teenage years....

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Sounds like a bad case of the terrible twos! I hope for your sake he never does that again either, sometimes they just act liked spoiled brats and I know the feeling that you hope you didn't hurt him. When we go to Petsmart and come up on that last aisle before the grooming area Buster will put the brakes on knowing he's getting his nails done and I have to drag him and ALWAYS there's some jokester with some stupid comment watching me. It really is embarrassing.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

@dolphin Ugh that sucks!

Well he's been okay today, thank goodness!

4. Likes dolphin liked this post
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jenzaar View Post
    @dolphin Ugh that sucks!

Well he's been okay today, thank goodness!

6. Likes jenzaar liked this post
    The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

OUr backyard is fenced in and sometimes the girls don't feel like coming inside. They will run around and not listen and act like I am speaking a different language. Sometimes they will sit in the middle of the yard while I am calling them and when I go near them they decide it is time for me to chase them. I just wait them out until they are ready to come in but again I am in a fenced yard so they options of running are limited. Now, they have gotten on the other side through the gate occassionally and just run until they are tried but we have 10 acres so no dangers of traffic, kids or anything and the livestock on in the pasture. Sometimes they just decide to mess with you. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads