My new baby, Eleanor

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Oh my goodness...we tied on the Easter bully picture contest and your story sounds so much like mine. I'm so sorry to hear about Matilda's passing. I lost my first bully in January, she was almost 12yrs old! The day after her passing I found out about Maybull and 4 wks later she was home with us! It's so hard to say goodbye but a new puppy sure does help to ease the pain. I LOVE the name Eleanor...so fitting for a bully.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved Matilda.
I'm glad for you that you opened your hearts to Eleanor Louise. She is such a sweet, adorable and beautiful baby! I' m sure she brings much happiness to your home, especially during this difficult time. Congratulations on your new family member! Matilda now is the beautiful guardian angel of you all:angelheart:

OP
R

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
image.jpg
Thank you so much everyone for all the thoughts, congratulations, and kind words!! Eleanor is such a joy... She is very sassy and we love her so much!

OP
R

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Here's a couple fun photos! She is already letting me dress her up and she is posing like a pro :)

Seline Weiskopff

Mar 11, 2015
syracuse
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
molly
I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been there ! Your story hits very close to home with me ♡ My Molly has done the same for us. There are times I look at Molly and can almost feel the presence of my beloved Dallas. Congrats on your new baby she is beautiful ! Hope to see lots of pictures of her growing up :)

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
OP
R

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
No sewing involved in making a tutu! Maybe it would be easiest to make a picture by picture tutorial... Or short video

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Bella has a 26" waist. I'm thinking of buying these 3 tutus. Yes 3! :)

Amazon.com : PAWPATU Tulle Tutu for Dogs or Cats, X-Large, Red : Pet Supplies

Amazon.com : PAWPATU Tulle Tutu for Dogs or Cats, X-Large, Red/White/Blue : Pet Supplies

Amazon.com : PAWPATU Tulle Tutu for Dogs or Cats, X-Large, Hot Pink : Pet Supplies

I'm not at all handy, so I seriously doubt I'd tackle sewing her a tutu, but I am eager to see the tutorial. :)

I love that they have waist measurements!!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Eleanor is a Beauty, such a Sweetie Pie. We cannot replace our 4 legged babies, but we can fill the void and give another 4 legged baby our Love. Matilda is looking down and Smiling on You and Eleanor.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.