My new baby, Eleanor

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
I lost my girl, Matilda a couple weeks ago. We were heartbroken and the overwhelming silence in our home and at work was overwhelming. This little girl fell in my lap and came to us at the perfect time, to help us heal and bring happiness to our home again. Welcome my new baby, Eleanor Louise!
image.jpg

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
I am so sorry to hear that, our thoughts are with you. Eleanor Louise is beautiful, im sure she is a very lucky girl having you as her new parents. I hope you share with us so we can see her grow throughout her lifetime! :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh gosh...I cant tell you how happy we are for you. Shes a lil baby doll!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome your new baby girl Eleanor… so very sorry for your loss!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I bet sweet Matilda had a play in that baby falling into your lap. I'm so happy to hear you have opened your heart up to this new baby. We will always remember Matilda, and we know she's looking down on us. Welcome to the fam, Eleanor!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I bet sweet Matilda had a play in that baby falling into your lap. I'm so happy to hear you have opened your heart up to this new baby. We will always remember Matilda, and we know she's looking down on us. Welcome to the fam, Eleanor!

I agree completely!!!! Welcome baby girl!!

OP
R

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
I believe Matilda had a hand in me finding little Eleanor too!! Matilda's sister, Bella who was in the Easter picture with her.... Was the one who found Ellie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is precious..... welcome Miss Eleanor! Congrats and best of luck with her and I hope she helps with your healing.... they new can't replace the old, but they add more love to your life :hug:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Eleanor is perfect. I'm so sorry that you lost your precious Matilda. I'm so glad you opened your hearts and home to a new baby. I really feel that a new baby helps more than anything to heal a broken heart. Congratulations!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congrats on you new baby. Eleanor is adorable!!! More Pics!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.