xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
So we never had any luck teaching Jovi since she is literally scared of EVERYTHING. So we figured with Tali currently being 10 weeks it was a good age to start. Today I introduced her to the skateboard and followed the online tips on how to introduce her. And we made it all the way to the end step within 10 minutes! She was so interested in the board... of course she doesn't understand how to use it yet, and I think she is too small to move the board and jump on anyways. But she did climb on top and let me move it accross the floor! So here is to hoping it works! Also, my fiance works on Sundays at his buddy's skate-park which is indoors, so I assume since its not out it will be getting slow, and its a HUGE park, so I told him he should start bringing Tali. She will be the best attraction there :tongue:

IMG_3309.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I worked on Winston w/a skateboard and he seemed to enjoy it. I need to work w/Wally on it now, but I need to find the time… Lol Good luck!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My goodness, look at that cutie pie,,,, that face!! good luck with the sessions.... Banks only ever wanted to eat it, surprise!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Tali is adorable!! I tried to get Dually to ride the skateboard but all he wanted to do was attack it!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.