ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Thanks for the comments guy, Sadly we went through to pick him up but things didn't go to plan. It's a shame but I think the family we where getting him from took second thoughts. To be honest how could anyone let such a handsome boy go, we are still looking for another bulldog to welcome into our family, if I need any advice you's guys will be the first I come to, once again thank you's very much I really do appreciate it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry this didn't work out for you. There is a bully for you out there! We look forward to hearing about a new addition to your family in the future!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I'm sorry it didn't work out. :( It wasn't until we got Winslow (and not in a very different way than you found this one, though he was much younger) that i started to believe that some things really ARE meant to be.

It didn't work out, perhaps because it wasn't supposed to. Keep looking, and maybe even if you don't, things will fall into place in such a way that YOUR bully baby comes into your life. I do hope it happens quickly!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.