cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Great pictures. The bulldogs look so happy with their pool and looking really good in their lifejackets. Ready for summer!

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
It's a little early on the life jackets. Weesie put the jackets on them last weekend. Not so good. It's a learning curve. They will get used to them. Rogan still swims towards the steps. Emmitt swims then stops swims and stops. All the time going in the wrong direction. But they both have done really well at staying away from the big pool. Weesie believes this summer will be better than last. She had the boys outside and turned around and they were gone. Both ran inside the screened in porch ready to go inside. Too hot. Emmitt goes and sits on his AC floor vent and Rogan goes to his. I suspect they will enjoy the pool in the evening.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Looks like the boys are ready for the summer!!! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME... can't wait for the videos! I am so hoping Lambeau likes the pool/water

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
amazing! they look like they are really enjoying it, thinking about getting one for our bullies :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.