Picky eaters

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I have the pickiest English bulldog pups ever existed. LOL!! Cut up some watermelon today and boy they just played with it! [emoji30][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
If I'm eating it, Tucker will eat it too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My girls eat anything.......food or otherwise......:w00t:

True DAT!!!!:bad: Mine don't have TASTE buds-just swallowing mechanism...........and won't vomit on bare floor,only in beds!:sneaky2:

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Mine eat absolutely everything whether it is edible or not, they are crazy and have to be watched at all times. You could fill a dish with bits of metal , marbles, and plastic and they would gobble it down like it was a rib eye steak.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... my first boy was like that.... he was so picky we had a real hard time getting him to eat anything, he sniffed and 'tasted' everything before he actually ate :facepalm:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
ELMO LOVES ALL FOOD EXCEPT BROCOLLI. AND HE DOESN'T LIKE BIG BALLS, LIKE THE VARSITY BALL, I BELIEVE HE IS AFRAID OF THEM.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Mine eat absolutely everything whether it is edible or not, they are crazy and have to be watched at all times. You could fill a dish with bits of metal , marbles, and plastic and they would gobble it down like it was a rib eye steak.

Absolutely true with Bella, too.

I remember when I put down soil in the backyard. I kept telling Bella to leave it alone because she wanted to put her face in it. When she thought I wasn't looking (or I couldn't catch her), she'd dash to the soil, take a big bite of it, and run away.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Boris has a huge fascination with plants. I swear he's ate all of the buds off the tulips in the backyard. He also has crushed all the other plants. Rule of thumb don't let my Boris near anyone's garden cause it'll just get destroyed...

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea is a garbage disposal. Food, bugs, dirt and socks are all the same to her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online