brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We went to splash the boat tonight, and something was wrong with the boat so we pulled it back out of the water and something broke on the 4wheel drive on my truck. Not the end of the world, all can be repaired fairly quick and easy. The end of my world would have come when I walked into my house and realized I left a candle burning on the dining room table. Thank god my kids were with me and not shut upstairs in their rooms like they usually are. My beloved bullies and my sweet labs would have burned to death had it caught fire. I am beside myself that this would have been directly my fault. I am thanking god right now that nothing happened and I am going to bed a very very grateful person.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You need love...sending it right now.
GOD loves you & yours :)

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You need love...sending it right now.
GOD loves you & yours :)

Thank you Carol. The doctor gave me Xanax for flying when we went on vacation these last two times and I actually am so upset, I took one and now am going to try to go to bed.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Take a deep breath Rosalie, everything and everyone is okay, and nothing happened, don't dwell on what didn't happen, just be glad nothing happened and learn from it and move on, otherwise you will make yourself a nervous wreck. Thank goodness everyone is okay, you have someone looking after you guys, and all of us praying for you as well. Sending big hugs.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh my gosh - I've done that, and nearly passed out when I realized it too. I've become so OCD in the last 5 yrs or so - so now I have to walk the entire house before leaving. I should be medicated - (like for real) no jokes bc I'll get anxiety if I forget to check something or can't remember something. Also ever since Tyson's incident - if I find missing socks after laundry - I full blown panic. Ugh [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
We went to splash the boat tonight, and something was wrong with the boat so we pulled it back out of the water and something broke on the 4wheel drive on my truck. Not the end of the world, all can be repaired fairly quick and easy. The end of my world would have come when I walked into my house and realized I left a candle burning on the dining room table. Thank god my kids were with me and not shut upstairs in their rooms like they usually are. My beloved bullies and my sweet labs would have burned to death had it caught fire. I am beside myself that this would have been directly my fault. I am thanking god right now that nothing happened and I am going to bed a very very grateful person.

Amen!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
What a stressful day but glad you are all safe with all the drama's :D:hug:
Yes I have done that before, it is a wake up call but please calm now as it is all o.k and everything is safe.

I am bit OCD crazy:weirdo:when I leave the house, before I leave, I do a formal check, the freezer is shut (this was left open once and we lost all our meat) , lamps, lights off and all candles out, gates locked. IF I don't do the check I get in the car and start wondering if I did everything.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Rosalie don't beat yourself up for this, we have ALL been there!!! One time I left a candle burning all NIGHT :fie: luckily it was a LARGE Yankee candle, but STILL I couldn't believe it!!! NOW when I go to bed I'm OCD about checking all doors & inspecting the living room/dinning room area. It's a wonder that I can get any sleep at all :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Just read this and so glad that you all are safe and nothing happened., . I have done the same with a candle, and after that-it makes you so thankful-but also paranoid!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.