Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm relieved that all is okay, Rosalie.

I love candles but i'm very paranoid and OCD about them too. Actually, count boiling eggs as another thing that I've forgotten to check on. Anything with fire/flames now make me extra cautious. Anyways, I'm just glad your family is safe!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what a crappy day, but oh so happy no one was hurt in anyway

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
so so glad everything is ok thats scarey ive done it a time or two, or leave a flat iron on all day at 420 degrees, its such a relief and a scare all in one when you realize whats happened.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
So glad everything is ok xx

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Wow, my worst nightmare. So glad nothing happened:) My brother once lit a candle in his house while they ate breakfast one dark, cold winter Sunday morning. In December in Sweden we have something called "Advent" and every Sunday four weeks before Christmas we light a candle until all four candles are lit... doesn't make sense but anyway... He did put the candle out but somehow a little piece of that string fell of into the decoration under the candle. Hours later when he was at my parents house, which is luckily only about 400 meters away, he saw flames through his kitchen window. I have never in my life seen my brother run that fast... the curtain and the table was on fire, thankfully he managed to put the fire out, but what a scare that was:fie:.

After that I never blow out a candle, and I always do a check around the house before I leave no matter what. My OCD is driving me and everyone around me crazy but I don't care, rather safe than sorry.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
There sure was somebody watching out for you...Glad you're all ok!

Members online

No members online now.