Today is the day -Nervous wreck

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just heard from doc radar is out of surgery acl fixed removed some torn miniscus he got a nose job and palate shortened doc said went really good. We can go see him in a couple of hours

GREAT news! I hope he heals quick too! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Overjoyed with your good news...group hug <3

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just heard from doc radar is out of surgery acl fixed removed some torn miniscus he got a nose job and palate shortened doc said went really good. We can go see him in a couple of hours

AWESOME!!! :wiggle:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=10290]bengardradar[/MENTION] how is he doing today?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
SO glad to hear itā€¦ let us know how things go today!!! ;)

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Oh so happy!!! Give him lots of lovin' and head rubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
We got to pick him up a little after 12 he limped to the car we got home and he is trying to get comfortable and get some sleep. We got the baby gates installed in the living room so that is his area. We didn't move the couch or chair cause he could care less to jump on or off and the only other spot is away from the family and if we are home I want him to be in the same room and I can sleep on the couch so I know where he is. I was gonna crate train him bit his nose was so small that I was afraid he couldn't breathe. Holy cow his nostrils are huge now and I can already hear a difference in his breathing talked to doc again and they took 1.5 cm off his palate. The bill wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so that is good news and happy I have the next 5 days home with him before I go back to work

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We got to pick him up a little after 12 he limped to the car we got home and he is trying to get comfortable and get some sleep. We got the baby gates installed in the living room so that is his area. We didn't move the couch or chair cause he could care less to jump on or off and the only other spot is away from the family and if we are home I want him to be in the same room and I can sleep on the couch so I know where he is. I was gonna crate train him bit his nose was so small that I was afraid he couldn't breathe. Holy cow his nostrils are huge now and I can already hear a difference in his breathing talked to doc again and they took 1.5 cm off his palate. The bill wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so that is good news and happy I have the next 5 days home with him before I go back to work

Poor baby... I know what recovery is like. I know that in just a few days he'll feel so much better. Love him lots & lots - and once he's back to himself, get us some pics - hee hee. So happy you will be home with him - I worked from home as well when Tyson had surgery and set up shop right next to him. Slept on the floor too for the first 2 nights.

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Here is the poor guy getting a little a/c right when we got home. uploadfromtaptalk1431469773298.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.