It's been a while!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Hey all!! It's been a while since we've checked in. All is good in Northern VA for us! Curly is doing well and no immediate issues besides the start of allergy season but we are well prepared with Benadryl and peanut butter [emoji4]

We're adjusting to the east coast quite well and we found several EB owners in our neighborhood - strangely enough they all have white EBs. None is as big as Curly though!

Curly is still a big boy, but his weight is steady at 70-73 lbs. He plays like there is no end and goes on daily 1 mile walks when it is cool out and eats 2 cups of food. We like to think its all muscle but we know we would like him to drop 5lbs still.

I hope all is well with everyone and we will make sure that we aren't strangers!

https://vimeo.com/127070728

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hey all!! It's been a while since we've checked in. All is good in Northern VA for us! Curly is doing well and no immediate issues besides the start of allergy season but we are well prepared with Benadryl and peanut butter [emoji4]

We're adjusting to the east coast quite well and we found several EB owners in our neighborhood - strangely enough they all have white EBs. None is as big as Curly though!

Curly is still a big boy, but his weight is steady at 70-73 lbs. He plays like there is no end and goes on daily 1 mile walks when it is cool out and eats 2 cups of food. We like to think its all muscle but we know we would like him to drop 5lbs still.

I hope all is well with everyone and we will make sure that we aren't strangers!

https://vimeo.com/127070728

Just LOL at that video and your first attempt to scare them, they didnt even notice. Bullies! Curly is just the cutest. My Tyson is white as well, and also a BIG boy - he's bigger than curly weighing about 78lbs currently. Need to re-weigh bc I think he's dropped some pounds since starting to eat raw.

Thanks for the video :)

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
How cute!! I'm also in NoVA. It's good to have more bullies around. :)

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
@calidoll where abouts? we're in Falls Church
[MENTION=9827]harvey[/MENTION]spector he is so terrified of that horse mask! Once second Daddy is there and next second WHATTTTT hahahaha!!
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] I've been considering raw for a while but due to our lifestyle I'm a bit hesitant - i.e. we travel with the dogs so it's a tough decision to switch since we don't have refrigeration options. I hope it's working out for Tyson! If the vet comments on Curly's weight on the next weigh-in we just might have to switch. green beans and other veggies wasn't working well - he was just spitting them out LOL

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Busting a gut at your video, so glad you shared with us ;)

Love hearing from you and that all is going well, everyone
looking great so guess VA agrees w/y'all.

Welcome back!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good to see you! Doggies look great! Dad, is kind of odd looking.......:rolleyes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya: so glad to hear all is going well with the move..... the boy looks great and the video was too cute. I love that Curley was not looking the first time Dad tried to scare him..... :giggle:

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Amazon! Probably one of the most hilarious purchases we've made

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
@calidoll where abouts? we're in Falls Church
@harveyspector he is so terrified of that horse mask! Once second Daddy is there and next second WHATTTTT hahahaha!!
@TyTysmom I've been considering raw for a while but due to our lifestyle I'm a bit hesitant - i.e. we travel with the dogs so it's a tough decision to switch since we don't have refrigeration options. I hope it's working out for Tyson! If the vet comments on Curly's weight on the next weigh-in we just might have to switch. green beans and other veggies wasn't working well - he was just spitting them out LOL
[MENTION=9956]nubonics[/MENTION] I'm in Centreville, VA. Tomorrow there's a bulldog meet up at Cabin John (Rockville) at noon and then the Taste of Arlington (Bark Park) from noon to 6PM. Bella and I are going to both. Please let me know if you're going, so we can meet. :)

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
@calidoll sorry we missed you!! We were away on a cruise last week and I'm just getting caught up. We would have loved to have gone. If you hear of any other EB meet ups let me know [emoji3]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.