Indestructible bed

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So it seems Ruby got bored while we was at work this morning our pet sitter who comes in at lunch time to see to her sent me this
a80d1f9e5ee415ef2ba1e3c2cee32c22.jpg
8644d4db878af4aa8164db72a5ca66b2.jpg
if you look closely she's looking very happy with her little self smiling her head off

I was wondering if any of you guys can recommend any bully proof beds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hey maybe there was a blizzard in the house-no tellin' with the crazy weather!!!:ROFL: There is a bed called K9Ballistics-they say it's chew proof, and "if your dog eats it, we will eat it!"

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hey maybe there was a blizzard in the house-no tellin' with the crazy weather!!!:ROFL: There is a bed called K9Ballistics-they say it's chew proof, and "if your dog eats it, we will eat it!"

I literally almost spit out my water at your "maybe there was a blizzard in the house" - I love you Lynn! And she sure does look super comfy. Ruby said, "ah, sleeping on clouds of marshmallows" - I just looked up the bed you mentioned, looks great! I don't have the issue with tyson, but if I did - I'd give this one a shot! Ruby - hugs to you :)

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Haha wish I didn't that's two beds in less then a week - she's a witch but I just couldn't be mad with that face when I saw the photo [emoji16]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

That or the neighborhood cat got in and set her up and now she is just enjoying the 'fluff' :laugh:

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
I agree it defiantly was the cat, not that sweet angel!!

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Those darn neighbourhood cats have a lot to answer for sneaking in and destroying Ruby's beds!! I'm still cleaning up fluff now [emoji16]

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Those darn neighbourhood cats have a lot to answer for sneaking in and destroying Ruby's beds!! I'm still cleaning up fluff now [emoji16]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I don't know what happened mom, one minute I was sleeping on it and the next thing I know the bed BLEW UP!!! So happy I wasn't hurt. LOL

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
We gave up. The first two beds were funny. The last three beds ended the two bully's with beds. For days they were pooping fiber. Not that kind of fiber. No more beds. Ralphie

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
cat.jpg Ruby is innocent, I tell ya!

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
We gave up. The first two beds were funny. The last three beds ended the two bully's with beds. For days they were pooping fiber. Not that kind of fiber. No more beds. Ralphie

May I ask what you give them to sleep on instead of beds? She's destroyed two beds in less then a week I feel tight not giving her a bed to lay on while we're out at work in the day and at night but now I'm wondering if she's just going to keep destroying them is there much point lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.