Halo and wings

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Our Elsa finally received her Halo and Wings that we had ordered for her, it's wonderful because it prevents her from slamming into things especially outside, my hats off to the founder, owner and operator Silvie Bordeaux who was very kind and helpful through the whole thing. :D

IMG_0928.JPG :angelhug:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
First off let me just say that I get butterflies every time I see a picture of this sweet girl!! I absolutely love this idea and had no clue it existed, how does she like it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
First off let me just say that I get butterflies every time I see a picture of this sweet girl!! I absolutely love this idea and had no clue it existed, how does she like it so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's taken to it like a fat kid to cake, haha! She took a nice nap with it on even.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

She is an amazing little girl. :drawheart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's taken to it like a fat kid to cake, haha! She took a nice nap with it on even.

View attachment 86983

She is an amazing little girl. :drawheart:

Now that is AWESOME!!!! I love her, I cannot wait to show Sedona when she wakes from her nap. Elsa is her new BFF.

Would you share this on SNB too?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i so love it and her! thank you , Phil and maggie for sharing her with us.... she is so precious!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Those are awesome, and I'm so happy she has taken to them, what an excellent idea. :2thumbs:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I saw this on FB and think it is fantastic. It brought my wife to tears as she was so happy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I never knew such a thing even existed. What a wonderful concept and invention! I'm so happy little Elsa has adapted so well with her halo and wings. She's an angel through and through!! :heart:

PS: don't be jealous peeps, but I actually get to finally meet Elsa in person this weekend!! :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can NOT put into words how much I absolutely adore this… I just found them on FB, what a wonderful idea!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
What a wonderful thing to have for these special pups!

I hope you know.. I'm sure you know.. Elsa is so loved. I show her pictures to my family all the time. :luv: will definitely be sharing these ones! :D

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Would you mind if i shared one of these pictures on another forum? It's a goldfish forum but some of us seem to talk more about our dogs! (and yes they know about Elsa too :rofl: )

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online