Halo and wings

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Perfect fit because she is a precious angel. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What a wonderful thing to have for these special pups!

I hope you know.. I'm sure you know.. Elsa is so loved. I show her pictures to my family all the time. :luv: will definitely be sharing these ones! :D

I do too! Every time I talk about somebody or show a picture, I start off listing all the amazing things a person's done. My husband just shakes his head and sometimes will say "I know who they are!!"

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Would you mind if i shared one of these pictures on another forum? It's a goldfish forum but some of us seem to talk more about our dogs! (and yes they know about Elsa too :rofl: )

Of course you can :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I never knew such a thing even existed. What a wonderful concept and invention! I'm so happy little Elsa has adapted so well with her halo and wings. She's an angel through and through!! :heart:

PS: don't be jealous peeps, but I actually get to finally meet Elsa in person this weekend!! :D

No fair, Henny! *kicking & screaming while throwing things*

Yeah, I admit it...jealous as h.e.l.l.

But...glad for you too :) Give Elsa love from EBN.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Our Elsa finally received her Halo and Wings that we had ordered for her, it's wonderful because it prevents her from slamming into things especially outside, my hats off to the founder, owner and operator Silvie Bordeaux who was very kind and helpful through the whole thing. :D

View attachment 86982 :angelhug:

Made me cry on fb and now again, no words to express how
Elsa has my heart. And how wonderful are her parents & brother :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful Idea. A Halo and Wings for Truly an Angel. You just do not know how much I Love This Precious Elsa, and her Brother Buster. My Heart Sings with Joy when I see Your Post about Elsa. Love, Susan and Elmo

Members online

No members online now.