You guys are cracking me up!!! Here's my secret...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
You guys are soooo funny! Howard Stern?Gag!! (I was actually going to finally use the barfing smiley, never thought I would, and it's GONE!!). Anyway, no I didn't win the lotto, wish I did!! I was tempted to stick Arrow in the mail to anywhere! But he's still here. No new grandbabies, that I know of. Me having a baby? :LMAO:That's the best one! I'm 55 folks. No I'm not adopting Orion. And I haven't been gone all day picking up a new Bully. I've been busy, and wanted to give you all plenty time to guess. Several of you got it right. On Thurs. Baby Clementine is coming home!! :heart::bully::heart:Here she is at 4 and 6 weeks old.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ooooooh how exciting!!! She's a doll, congratulations!! I had a feeling it would not be long before you got another....

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]: It's been killing me! Soooo many new puppies! And I picked her out several weeks ago, but I waited til Mo got home. Wanted the full attention on him! I am sooo excited! I can't wait til Thurs. She'll be 9 weeks old then.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
She is precious. Love the name. U are going to have your hands full. Now u really need a new user name!

May I ask why you decided to add another?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
A wwwwwwwwww what a cutie! Congrats!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
wow, now 3 bullies? I am so very jealous! She is cute though, I don't blame you for getting a 3rd.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Awww she's beautiful... another adorable puppy )... too bad we are all spread out, it would but very cute and fun to have a puppy play date.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is amazing that you have been able to keep your secret.... there is NO WAY I could have kept my big mouth shut! :eek:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION]: Glutten for punishment, I guess. I love Gertie and Ida soooo much, just sounded like fun.
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]: That would be soooo much fun! Wouldn't it? Too bad we can't ALL get together with all our Bullies! Wouldn't that be a blast?!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW! Congrats! How exciting for you!! I hope you have an easy time with her and she isn't a biter or keeps you up all night like some little demon seed I know :whistle: By the way... didn't you hear about the lady in India who had a child at 70.... 55 is sprightly compared to that !

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION]: Esther Rose was our "grand finale", the END, NO more!! She's in college. We just do grandbabies now. (Thank Gawd!!) Oh, and little Bullies.:heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my word! That is what I call a secret :)
I bet youve been bursting to tell especially with all these new babies being introduced daily.
Clementine is beautiful :heart: i especially like the freckles around her left eye.
Awww she is Darling :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwww..... Congrats.... I love the two different colored ears... and the schmooooshie face,,, and everything about her.. SHE IS A DOLL!!!!!:heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.