You guys are cracking me up!!! Here's my secret...

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] I can't blame you! I can't believe you held the secret! Heck...everyone where I work knew I got a bully baby before I even came back to work :lol: Clementine is just the most precious! Welcome to the EBN bully nursery club!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh My what a beautiful girl, :luv: and no way could I have kept my mouth shut!! I KNOW when I am out of lease here and buy our house that I will be looking hard. All these new babies on here are killing me!! You are certainly going to have your hands full now! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how sweet is she?!?!?! Congrats to you!!! I also am amazed at you keeping her a secret, no way I couldve either but that is very sweet. If anyone deserved the spotlight it was Telly. ;)

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks everybody! I am REALLY getting excited! I can't believe I kept quiet either. I usually have a really BIG mouth! I'm hoping for more of an "Ida personality". Two like Gertie might be a bit much, but she seems very laid back, compared to her litter mates. Hopefully that will continue. All the new puppies on here were driving me nuts!! I just couldn't stand it!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
Congrats! can't wait to see more pics and hear all about her antics. :evil:.....i mean how sweet and calm she is. :angel: lol

L

Lucy-licious

All the new puppies on here were driving me nuts!! I just couldn't stand it!

I know just how you feel but I will continue to drive my husband nuts showing him all the new puppies and picking out all the nice stories n videos for him to read.........one day my evil plan will work and we'll get a new puppy too :evil:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeell, I got it right..........but my second choice would have been one of your bully's is going to have puppies. Cute girl, I am a little jealous.
But I've been working on the wife and who knows......maybe all have a secret soon too!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
She is the cutiest............ Congrats on your new baby... I love the name too.. I dont know how you kept her a secert.. I wouldnt have been able to lol...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.