What is the best cure for dry nose?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley Bubba is now doing great with:
a) a daily face cloth soaked in warm water wiping the folds and also his nose which is losing some of the scabbiness
b) Berts Bees
What blows me away is that he actually seems to like the warm face cloth and he is also less of a fight when it's time to apply the Berts Bees.
What an amazing change lately, he used to be really horrible before, playing hide-and-seek, snarling, roaring, jerking, being awful.
I guess he knows I'm only trying to help him be comfortable and I won't hurt him in any way.

That's fantastic! :up: I never ever thought of using Berts Bees. Thank you!

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Snout Soother by Natural Dog Company! I LOVE their products. If Til's nose is getting dry, one application, and the next day it's back to perfect. You can buy it in a stick or a cannister, but I think the stick is easier to apply. You just swipe it right on. It's a little thicker than Vaseline and Til hates it less.

They also have a Snout Shine product that is really easy, it's like an oil to keep noses moist. I use the Shine every day on Til's nose since she doesn't mind it at all, and then the Soother if it's cracking or especially dry out.

They also have a Paw Soother for sore paw pads, and we recently tried the Pawtector, which is like a wax coating to protect pads from hot sidewalk, snow salt, etc. All their stuff is great.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.