Subaru Game Day Dog Walk

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Meet the Dogs

there is a bully on the webpage for this. so cute! i will walk tomorrow since football is boooooooooorrrrrrrriiing! :whistle:

"Pledge to walk your four-legged friend on game day and receive a free doggy gift pack from Subaru, while supplies last."

probably crappy treats and lead toys from china, but hey, i like free stuff! even if i have to throw it away.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Kinda partial to markings like that bully has around here. :up: However no walks for us these days. Icy patches gave a way of finding me, and it's just not worth the pain.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] yep! I almost said he looked like Cutty cause of being a boy. :heart::bully:

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
it's nationwide, not at any particular location or time. they just wanted you to pledge that you would spend some time with your doggie. cute huh!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's such a good idea ... unfortunately we had another snow storm here last night and I couldn't even guess where any of the sidewalks are right now!! Which is unfortunate because Daddy is driving EVERYBODY crazy ... he's bouncing off the walls! :crazy:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
That's so awesome. My bf's such a subie fan. Too bad it's only in the US, plus it's way too cold here too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.