Wonder Why????

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas turned 6 in March, he is on a strict food/potty schedule. Still.... at night after his dinner he goes out he :poo:. He runs in like a wild-man back in, get's the "zoomies" and then sit's in front of the fridge... EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Yeah good boy!!, you :poo: but at 6 years old that is EXPECTED, NOT deserving of a treat!!! LOL. He does get a bedtime snack of fruits, veggies or yogurt but every time you poop?? Nope, not happening at the age of 6!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Tonight he got a treat of a piece of cheese with two Benadryl wrapped inside. Allergies out of control here in FL been in high 90's with humidity for the last couple weeks. Eyes goopy, couple bald spots, been using Vetericyn on them, love that stuff!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I DID potty train him with Peperoni's, BEFORE I found this site, maybe he is wishing????? :eek:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww come on mom, I want a treat!! :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tonight he got a treat of a piece of cheese with two Benadryl wrapped inside. Allergies out of control here in FL been in high 90's with humidity for the last couple weeks. Eyes goopy, couple bald spots, been using Vetericyn on them, love that stuff!!

Old habits die hard… Lol
I've been giving Wally the benadryl too… tree pollen is extremely high right now.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Vegas deserves a treat EVERY single night...with that face and personality...I'd be giving him whatever he wants in the fridge! love that boy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh yes he does.... he is so damn handsome he deserves a treat just for opening his eyes :heart:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
What do you mean no treat? That handsome boy needs a treat!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Haha. I would say be thankful he has this much energy :) and give that baby all the treats wants. LOL well, not all, but you know. ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Boy, 6 years?! Poor Vegas must be so frustrated with trying to train you! Don't you know that a treat is mandatory after :poo:? What is the point of going out and coming back in for nuttin'???????? Get with the program, MOM. It's been six years!! That is quite long enough for you to know it by now :whew::rofl:. You had better join DDTFP!!
(Dogs Demand Treats For Pooping)
@KMARINO

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.