bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
So everyone know we have been having aggression/ showing him we are boss issues with Radar. We are getting his nares and palate done in May 11. So he has been limping off and on but seems to get stretched out after sleeping and it not everyday and not all the time. It's been bad the last couple of days. I am committed to fixing radar and our household situation and have another trainer we are going to work with so I took him to vet this morning to make sure it was nothing just slept on it wrong etc. They did x rays minor hip dysplasia but has a torn acl and he is overweight (I knew he was a little chunky but the chunky ones are cute) so he is on a diet more Vegas stew less dog food for him and our vet is gonna see if they can do acl at the same time as nares. Thank goodness I got pet insurance at 10 weeks.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good grief, hope they can fix everything at once.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I hope all goes well with surgery and they can fix everything at once. good luck with the trainer.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH NO.... best of luck, please keep us posted. Toughest thing for ACL is the recovery...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.