bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Feb 5, 2011 #1
KMARINO I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 7,219 Reaction score 728 Location Bradenton Fl. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names VEGAS and REBEL Feb 5, 2011 #2 Only wish it could be Micheal Vick on the receiving end of that punch!
kazzy220 .......... Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 8,556 Reaction score 441 Location Grafton, OHIO Country England Bulldog(s) Names Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years) Feb 5, 2011 #3 [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I"m with you on that one!!
TessaAndSamson New member Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 4,260 Reaction score 162 Location Southern California Bulldog(s) Names Samson Feb 5, 2011 #4 Love it! And YES I am with you on that one too kmarino!
G Gertie's Mom New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 1,727 Reaction score 34 Location SanTan Valley, Az. Bulldog(s) Names Gertie & Ida Feb 5, 2011 #5 Agreed!!