Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have experience w/Mini Bulls? (EB/Pug mix)

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone have experience w/Mini Bulls? (EB/Pug mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt E View Post
    My pug and bulldog are very similar personality wise. They are both food crazy, do the pug-tona (that crazy running in circles thing), very clingy and touchy, very intune with my emotions. etc...I guess the only thing I can tell about Emmitt so far is that he's more laid back than Stu (the pug). Stu barks at the doorbell, the vacuum, and squirrels. Emmitt will bark for a second b/c Stu is doing it but then he thinks, "eh, this is stupid, why I am barking?" and he stops and walks away. Emmitt is such a laid back dude. But really, they are more similar than they are different.
    OMG they are absolutely adorable!!!

@desertskybulldogs I had the same thought ... and that is what has stopped me from purchasing. There is a part of me that just wants to scoop the little fella up and bring him home! If it's a puppy mill, then I would feel like I'm saving him. But I really DO want to know where my next pup comes from - just like you said. Want to meet Mom and Dad, the families, etc. Of course, I have a little NY/NJ attitude that makes me understand why some people would rather let a store sell their puppies - hell I don't even want to sell my CAR on my own. People are SCARY! In any case, we didn't go back yesterday so I'm sure his cute little self is gone. We aren't ready for a pup so it's all for the better, when we are ready I'll be looking for a breeder - maybe I'll even find one here on EBN.
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I'm just curious?? How much did this puppy store want for him? I'm happy to hear their puppies go quickly. There's a puppy store in my area that is retarded expensive!! And so the pups are there til they're half grown sometimes. It's sickening, that's why I just don't go in there at all. Another question?? Do pugs have tails like EBs? Or do they dock theirs'? His tail looked docked, didn't it?

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I was thinking it did look docked also. No pugs have long tails that curl up when they are happy. @Chunksmama your 2 are adorable together! And I agree they are more similar than different and the barking is the biggest difference for sure here too. Mugsy likes to try and protect us from the world (anything and everything) while Cutty never cared much about anything until Mugsy started rubbing off on him. He now just jumps in as Mugsy's back up. haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads