Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
@RalphieBoy the both look great. What's your secrete ?? Cider vinegar [emoji48]

Apple cider Vinagar for their coats and inner ear. When the boys turned 4 months old and really putting on the weight Lynn Manydogs had me give the boys cigarettes to stunt their growth. It worked. Now the Fromm food and Marlboro's are costing me a fortune. We have Meth labs in every third house and vapor stores every third business. Hopefully they will come out with puppy vapors soon. Jimmie hows your back? Ralphie

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@RalphieBoy the both look great. What's your secrete ?? Cider vinegar [emoji48]

Apple cider Vinagar for their coats and inner ear. When the boys turned 4 months old and really putting on the weight Lynn Manydogs had me give the boys cigarettes to stunt their growth. It worked. Now the Fromm food and Marlboro's are costing me a fortune. We have Meth labs in every third house and vapor stores every third business. Hopefully they will come out with puppy vapors soon. Jimmie hows your back? Ralphie

Dude somtimes you make zero sense to me. Meth and ciggs for bulldogs is a joke but still, really?

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Good looking boys! I think they're a perfect weight. Keeping them lean really helps prevent extra pressure on their hips.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I'd agree with everyone else's posts, both boys look great to me!! My vet has said my boy is perfect as far as weight goes and he's 55lbs and 5 years old. When standing over them, they should have a waistline and hips!! Honestly, too big and you'll start having health issues. Great job y'all are doing!! Also, free feeding???? We could never do that with Bodie either, he'd never stop!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.