RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
The boys turned 1 March 23rd. I took them last week to get microchipped and weighed at the Vet and Rogan weighed 57 pounds and Emmitt weighed 51. We have always kept food in both bowls. They eat and drink whenever they get hungry or thirsty. Most days they do not drink or eat until around 4:00 pm. They both eat a mixture of Fromm Beef and Pork and Applesauce. Do you guys think they look underweight? We do not give them treats only elk bones and sometimes bully sticks.

View attachment 86715View attachment 86716

Harleysmommy

Apr 6, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Aug 1,2015. Harley (RIP baby girl) July 22, 2002 -March 26, 2015
They look like they are a healthy weight to me. They are beautiful!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They look great from that angel.. In the second pic the one on the left looks like he could add a couple pounds. Can you post from above to see his waist? I am really impressed on the free feed --- my guys would eat till they vomit and then start again. :facepalm:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
They look great to me as well… I'm impressed that you can free feed, I could never do that at my house!!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
They look fabulous to me. A trim bully is usually much healthier than an overweight one--and most can easily pack on the pounds. They are supposed to have trim waists, and your boys do. I can't believe you can free feed either, but it's obviously working great for the boys. They are gorgeous and so healthy looking!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh my goodness, your bulldogs look like they're in great shape! Mine would not be able to "free feed" either...they'd be more than obese if i did that! You're definitely doing something right!

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
They look great from that angel.. In the second pic the one on the left looks like he could add a couple pounds. Can you post from above to see his waist? I am really impressed on the free feed --- my guys would eat till they vomit and then start again. :facepalm:

View attachment 86758 View attachment 86759 View attachment 86760
It took me forever to get these pictures. They always eat all the food in the bowl to the left. Then they eat the bowl on the right. The middle picture is the norm. We have had Olde English (grocery store food) every problem under the sun. Our Frenchie. Beg beg beg for human food and or treats. Always at the vets office. We decided with the boys No Treats, No table food. Based on EBN we went with Fromm food and have not had one problem. No allergy issues. When we eat they could care less. They have gained no weight in three months. I keep thinking Emmitt is light at 51 pounds compared to Rogan 57 pounds. But we did get the two runtts that had to be bottle fed. Do they look small? We we're going to see what the EBN Pro's say on weight and go from there. They love the Pork and Applesauce but just lolly gag when they eat. More like snackers. If we change food I seriously doubt they will eat more. We're fine with smaller boys. Ralphie

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They look great to me. :2thumbs:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
[MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] the both look great. What's your secrete ?? Cider vinegar [emoji48]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.