2iw3atj.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wooo Frank looks great!!! I can't wait to get Tyson's tag... they shipped it separately & I don't have it yet!

OP
M

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
We got him a size one and he just barely fills it out. I'm hoping he'll grow into it a bit more!! He's petite :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... he is so not happy, but it looks great!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Frank looks great in his new harness, even if he doesn't look thrilled. Don't worry he will get used to it, when I first put Blossoms on, she wouldn't move or walk, it was like I put a straight jacket on her, she wasn't happy either lol, but now she doesn't mind, Dozer didn't mind his. The K9 harness look so cool, we always get comments about them when we are on walks. I want to get a couple of new labels for Dozer and Blossom. For Blossom I want to order one that says Diva, and Princess, or Spoiled, and for Dozer I want to order Dozey, Chicken, or Cuddler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 148

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Looking good!!! ;)

OP
M

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Aww Frank looks great in his new harness, even if he doesn't look thrilled. Don't worry he will get used to it, when I first put Blossoms on, she wouldn't move or walk, it was like I put a straight jacket on her, she wasn't happy either lol, but now she doesn't mind, Dozer didn't mind his. The K9 harness look so cool, we always get comments about them when we are on walks. I want to get a couple of new labels for Dozer and Blossom. For Blossom I want to order one that says Diva, and Princess, or Spoiled, and for Dozer I want to order Dozey, Chicken, or Cuddler.

Love it!! they really are quite snazzy harnesses. I left franks on for a while and he was okay with it, he would run and play in the house like normal. I haven't tried it out on a walk yet, I can't wait!

I want to get another patch too! maybe 'love my bully' or something :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Frank is so cute! He hides his happiness in the harness very well!

OP
M

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
hahaha! I definitely agree. that's not the first time I have heard that. my mom is always fussing over him because 'oh my goodness madie he just looks SO SAD!!!'

you should see his face when I try to wake him up in the morning. death glare!

frank's got it pretty darn good, he's just got a pretty severe case of resting bitch face! :D

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online