A bulldog owner's birthday...

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Today is my 30th birthday. Wanna know what we did? My husband and I took Belle on a picnic and then we let her play for a few hours at the local dog park. The weather is nice and cool today and they have a kiddie pool so we let her tire herself out. Then we took her to Petsmart and bought her some new toys and a new collar. Finally we came home and I gave her a bath and a full grooming session. Now she's passed out on the couch taking a nap. I'm glad it's MY birthday LOL...ahh the life of a bulldog owner. It's all about them :D In hubby's defense he IS taking me out for Mexican food tonight with the kids. Here are some pics from our day.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
hahaha.. Happy Birthday. Looks like SHE had a great time..lol..:D

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Happy Birthday to YOU - and seriously, I couldn't imagine a better bday without your babies by your side!! How is sweet girls skin doing? Improving? Doesn't seem bothered in pics :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:pupbirthday:

Hope you night was as good as Olivia's day :D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
awwe, that last pic tells the whole story, you are so right it's all about them. Happy Happy Birthday!! :birthday4:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:birthday::cake: Lucky little Belle, she gets two birthdays! yours and hers.

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Happy Birthday to YOU - and seriously, I couldn't imagine a better bday without your babies by your side!! How is sweet girls skin doing? Improving? Doesn't seem bothered in pics :)

I think she's doing better on the new grain free food. She isn't as itchy and I haven't noticed any more thin areas developing. She still has a few thin spots but I'm hoping that the hair will thicken back up soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Happy Birthday :birthday5: I hope you enjoyed your night at the Mexican restaurant… Lol

Most Reactions