Eye pigment

Mandy

Jan 30, 2011
Wellington NZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie , Cruz & Brittie
Hi , was wondering if anyone could tell me by what age should my puppy have her full eye pigment ? I'm meaning the rim of her lower lid , the top rim has just fully formed but so far so sign at all of any pigment starting on the lower. She is 11 weeks old .

Many thanks :)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Maybe she'll have it and maybe she won't. I don't know what the age limit is, but I know Gertie has lovely "eye-liner" around both eyes. Hers' was there when we got her at 5 1/2 weeks. (Her face is all white around both eyes). Ida, on the other hand, was 12 weeks old when we got her. She has eye-liner around her right eye which also has a little red brindle above her eye. But her left eye, which is on the white side, has no eye-liner at all.

OP
M

Mandy

Jan 30, 2011
Wellington NZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie , Cruz & Brittie
Eyeliner yes thats the word I was looking for ...thanks for that . One eye she has it top and bottom but the white side of her face she only has it at the top and its only just completed this week . I am wanting to to show her so really hoping to see the bottom eyeliner start to come in .....starting to think it wont .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.