What the heck happened!?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We call it "Bully Gone Wild". We encourage it in our home because as soon as they do it, they are OUT and aren't bothering us anymore. hahahahaha.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL:Ah yes! I had four of them getting the morning zoomies, and then the night zoomies! Same exact times every day. When Maude was a pup, I was also keeping mysister's(Maude's sister from same litter) until I pottty trained her. They did the zoomies and the two older ones joined in. I would just stay out of the way because they were "blind" to any obstacle-including me!! It was a rumble in the jungle for sure!! They have all out grown it now! Just wrestling matches occasionally.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We call it the 'Mad half hour' although thankfully it doesn't last anywhere near that long. Monty is oblivious to anything in his way and has sent our end tables and lamps flying. The problem is he doesn't corner well at all and smashes into walls etc. At the end of it he comes back with a look on his face that says "that was fun" and collapses! I worry he will hurt himself one day but once he gets going you can't stop him! Ramming Speed!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Its the so common witching hour; getting rid of all the excess energy they didn't use all day long. Amber and Ruby have been doing this since they were pups.

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
LOL, I'm SO glad to know that this is normal. Our past dogs would get a bit wild sometimes but NOTHING like this. Her eyes bugged out, slobber flying, antler knocking into things...it was chaos but very entertaining. She slept like a rock last night so it must have worn her out. :D She's normally pretty lazy indoors so it definitely caught us off guard.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.