Winnie's in charge at day care!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
So, last Friday my husband went to the hospital and was admitted for some tests. The guy who usually doggie sits for us was out of town and I had no choice but to board Winnie and Jack at the place where I've taken them to daycare a couple of times. I took them Saturday morning and picked them up Sunday night. Their "report cards" said they did great and had a blast. Winnie and Jack stayed in the same room at night. The receptionist said, "Winnie was in charge." I said, "You mean in charge of Jack?" And she said, "No, I mean she was in charge of all the dogs in daycare!"
My bossy girl :ohmy: ! She was in the large dog room with about 15 big dogs and she is the smallest one.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Go Winnie! LOL! Great story. :D

We we can't expect any less from our bossy bully girls, can we?

I hope all is well with your hubby.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Go Winnie! LOL! Great story. :D

We we can't expect any less from our bossy bully girls, can we?

I hope all is well with your hubby.

Jack is a big mama's boy, and though he gets along great with all other dogs, he'd rather be at home and balks at going to daycare. Winnie runs right in like she owns the joint!

I think Roy will be able to come home tomorrow if he does well tonight. He misses me, but maybe not quite as much as his therapy dogs!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sounds about right… LMAO!!! :rofl:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have no bully girl experience, but I've heard they're tough cookies...

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I'm so glad that Winnie has grown into a girl that gets along with other dogs without p*****g them off! We've been taking her to the dog park too. She's only been jumped on (briefly and not hurt) by 2 dogs--one at the dog park and one at daycare. She followed her attacker at the dog park around until they became friends. The dog at daycare was removed from the room and I don't know if she's been around him again. She sure doesn't get intimidated and she doesn't hold a grudge! Those two dogs appeared not to like her looks at first sight, lol!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Go Winnie! Girl power, you show them other dogs they have nothing on a "bully" - LOL :smoochwink:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHAHAHA!! That's great, Winnie is the ruler!!:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:D Go Winnie! she is a day car police dog!

Members online

No members online now.