Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
No FB yet ... but twitter! He's usually too lazy to tweet though! :lol:

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Mine does, Mack has his own FB and more friends then me. He raises a lot of money for his rescue Long Island Bulldog Rescue, hard for people to say no to a bully. Also has helped find over 10 forever homes for bullies on his FB. It has become a full time job most days. That and people have gotten my personal email and I now get bullies that are in shelters and need help from across the US in it everyday now. So I guess it's worth it, the more bullies we help the better. Mack is even have an auction on his FB Feb 11, 12, 13 for LIBR to raise money. People from all over have sent him donations of items to be auctioned off. My living room right now looks a store, but worth it all.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH does. Her daddy is very selective/protective about what he will let her read on there though.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy doesn't either. I haven't updated my own status in such a long time. I prefer spending my time here instead. :up:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i tried to use the dogbook app on facebook and couldn't figure it out. no page just for butler though.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefy does!!! Its Beefy Crews, he hs alot of friends and we crosspost fo rescues and shelters!!! its great he has more friends that i do so more exposure for the dogs that need rescued and adopted!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
This question was asked on the poll question sight a few days ago, this is what I said........
Okay..........I tried Facebook for Duke. Cheeeeeeeeeez! He had over 499 people as friends. I couldn't keep up with all that and it filled up my Facebook to the point that my family and friends couldn't be found between all the bulldog chatter. Sooooooooo, I removed them all and things are back to their regular dull self again. Thank God For EBN!!!!​

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Couldn't sleep last night so I made a Dogbook for Belly. I think this is the link... Dogbook on Facebook [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] if you want to try it again, let me know and I might be able to help you get it going.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.