Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Bo is ony lucky boy. No problem just put a lifejacket on him. He will be safe even if he falls in the water. Will probably enjoy the cool assisted swim as well.

:happy2::haha:

Now I'm worried about what happens if he needs to pee or poop? Lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Just hang his butt over the side!:ROFL:

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Early morning or late late afternoon boat rides with life jacket on. Don't let the idea of leaving him in the cabin or home as a bad thing. They snooze when your gone to work and they will snooze while on the boat. The sun and heat kills all the fun. Around here keeping them in the shade is not enough.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have wanted to take the bullies on a canoe, but I'm so worried about the heat… and when we are on the trail it would be impossible for us to get him somewhere if he overheated. I would be a damn nervous wreck :fie:

OP
Bo'sMamaGirl

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
Early morning or late late afternoon boat rides with life jacket on. Don't let the idea of leaving him in the cabin or home as a bad thing. They snooze when your gone to work and they will snooze while on the boat. The sun and heat kills all the fun. Around here keeping them in the shade is not enough.

I have wanted to take the bullies on a canoe, but I'm so worried about the heat… and when we are on the trail it would be impossible for us to get him somewhere if he overheated. I would be a damn nervous wreck :fie:

Brad and I talked about it last night and we have decided that he will only go out if we are going out for a short day/ evening trip if it's not warm. Keeping him in the shade isn't enough here either.... And ur right, all he does while we are gone is sleep. He doesn't even move the spot he is in when we walk out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.