Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet lulu, she is no longer in pain, thank you for being with her and giving her such a wonderful life and love even if it was just 8 months or 8 days- you gave her love

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can barely type this. After a visit with a neurologist this morning, she was assisted over the bridge. We kissed her , held her and fed her treats until the end. It would have been eight months tomorrow since we brought her home.

- - - Updated - - -

I can barely type this. After a visit with a neurologist this morning, she was assisted over the bridge. We kissed her , held her and fed her treats until the end. It would have been eight months tomorrow since we brought her home.

:hug: so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Lulu. :cry: my heart is breaking with you... I am happy to know you were with her and she knew how much you loved her. Sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family.

rest in peace beautiful girl :angelheart:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss of Lulu, She had a wonderful life with you , you will see your Precious Baby one day, never to part again. Love and Prayers are coming to you. Love, Susan

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry for your loss. She has lots of new friends to run with at the rainbow bridge.

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Thanks everyone for the kind words. My husband picked up her ashes this afternoon. It hurts to lose such an amazing girl so soon. She was two weeks from graduating her obedience class when she started having shoulder issues. We had just solved her chronic ear infections and she had been clear for about three weeks. It doesn't seem fair that she couldn't stay to enjoy those things.

We we feel that the best thing to do in her honor is to make her space available to another bullie in need. Arrangements are being made. We will know more hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday as to wether she will be ok to make the trip. Wish us all luck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks everyone for the kind words. My husband picked up her ashes this afternoon. It hurts to lose such an amazing girl so soon. She was two weeks from graduating her obedience class when she started having shoulder issues. We had just solved her chronic ear infections and she had been clear for about three weeks. It doesn't seem fair that she couldn't stay to enjoy those things.

We we feel that the best thing to do in her honor is to make her space available to another bullie in need. Arrangements are being made. We will know more hopefully on Wednesday or Thursday as to wether she will be ok to make the trip. Wish us all luck.

:hug: best of luck!!!

Members online

No members online now.