Vegas is just so bad!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So....Sunday my girlfriend comes over to visit with me, she has a 18 month old son. Vegas has never, ever been around babies. At first Vegas was just curious and checking DJ out. I was afraid he would knock him over but my friend has a pit bull that knocks baby DJ down all the time so no worries. Vegas was mostly just sniffing, and baby was just being baby and looking around and walking around...........Then.....I could actually FEEL it, I SEEN it in Vegas's eyes, I KNEW it..........Vegas jumps on baby knocks him down and goes to town humping baby!!!! OMG!!!! :eek: I pull Vegas off and put him down to make him submit, held him down for a few minutes, then let him up..... He went right back at it!!! :ashamed:. I ended up crating Vegas and he barked his damn head off the whole visit. My friend just laughed, she is so laid back, but I was mortified and told her I have to leash Vegas at our annual Christmas Eve Party so he don't hump the guest I have to keep him attached at my arm the whole night!!! . You would think at the age of 6 he would be over humping (fixed for over 5) but ohhh noooo. I wanted to strangle Vegas!!!! :spank:

I Promise when he does this behavior I put him down and hold him down til he relaxes, but he is relentless!! Been going through this for years now. I don't know what else I can do to stop this bad behavior!! Any suggestions besides but him on his side and make him submit, obviously that does NOT work!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG… I can't stop laughing… I know it's NOT helping :rofl: Honestly maybe you should get Vegas a "friend" like [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] got Buster. He says he only uses it on the "weekend"… Lol

Gosh I really don't know how you STOP that unless you keep him leashed the entire time you have company over… maybe if he realizes that he won't be freed unless he controls himself he will start behaving!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well thanks [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] that helps a lot... :ROFL: We are fairly new to the area, so we really don't have many friends or company. Vegas is just used to it being us and the cat. He gets super excited and mean SUPER EXCITED when we get company!!!! A$$, LOL!!!!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well thanks @ddnene and @Marine91 that helps a lot... :ROFL: We are fairly new to the area, so we really don't have many friends or company. Vegas is just used to it being us and the cat. He gets super excited and mean SUPER EXCITED when we get company!!!! A$$, LOL!!!!!

I remember you telling us how much he LOVES his pet sitter… :blush2: Maybe you need to get him a girlfriend?!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I remember you telling us how much he LOVES his pet sitter… :blush2: Maybe you need to get him a girlfriend?!!

She will be here this weekend!! Tomorrow is Joe's BD and I booked a condo on the beach Fri-Mon. He will be a happy camper and hump her brains out all weekend, he LOVES her and THANK GOD she does him and just makes him get off. She won't punish him like I do, like hold him down, she just keeps peeling him off her legs as he rapes it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Funny BUT NOT funny!!!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She will be here this weekend!! Tomorrow is Joe's BD and I booked a condo on the beach Fri-Mon. He will be a happy camper and hump her brains out all weekend, he LOVES her and THANK GOD she does him and just makes him get off. She won't punish him like I do, like hold him down, she just keeps peeling him off her legs as he rapes it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Funny BUT NOT funny!!!!

:giggle: That is frigging hilarious… you are KILLING ME!!! Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, oh Vegas, you are such a bad boy. :D Not really sure on how to stop it, we have never really had one that humped that much, usually, all we had to do is call their name loud and they would quit. Maybe a spray bottle or a can with coins?

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Too funny, oh Vegas, you are such a bad boy. :D Not really sure on how to stop it, we have never really had one that humped that much, usually, all we had to do is call their name loud and they would quit. Maybe a spray bottle or a can with coins?

What a bad boy, Vegas! I know that is terribly frustrating! I think David's suggestion of the spray bottle or can of coins is worth a try. I also found something at the pet store. It's a little red spray can called "Pet Corrector." It's just pressurized air that makes a really loud hissing sound. Says it "stops barking, stealing, jumping up, and chasing." It doesn't say humping, but it's worth a try. It stops my guys in their tracks whatever they're doing. Maybe if you use it right before he starts humping, when you see that look in his eye?! :fie:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

now that is hilarious.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. i can just picture it.. lol

I have no suggestions other than getting him a stuffed friend. But that's already been posted..lol..

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh Vegas you are a horny little dude!! I'm sorry Kelly, I have no helpful answers for you. I can't wait for Tuesday when we get the babysitter updates :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I wish I could help, but if the leash doesn't work and the water bottle is not helping.... UGH --- maybe call a behaviorist for some suggestions?

gotta say --- you tell a great story ... :rofl:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL:Oh Vegas! You sure there is not a camel in your pedigree? Perhaps the vet left a little bit of unwanted tissue in there?. Better have a marguerita to calm you before company comes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.