Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shedding Issue......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hooch
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Shedding Issue......

Have you ever tried a curry brush ? I use this all the time on my dogs and in my grooming business when washing dogs. Not only does this remove dead hair it massages the skin. You will have a squeaky clean dog and they love it. Also a good quality food will help a lot. Since I changed my dogs food over to "taste of the wild" their coats are soft and shiny.
    Doggone Dog Groomer

Bulldog(s) Names
    Louie
    Likes (Received)

@Gertie's Mom Thank You for posting the information about the salmon oil!
    ~Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole~

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Chester has been shedding terribly for almost 2 months now..it's driving me nuts. I know he's being fed well, but it's winter here - so not sure why it's happening. It's a good think he's so cute, or I wouldn't appreciate all the white hair on my good work clothes
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaRN View Post
    Chester has been shedding terribly for almost 2 months now..it's driving me nuts. I know he's being fed well, but it's winter here - so not sure why it's happening. It's a good think he's so cute, or I wouldn't appreciate all the white hair on my good work clothes
    We are in the same position with Maggie ... she has been shedding more than she usually does this winter, and yet our black lab mix is hardly shedding at all. I can tell by the color of the hair I vacuum up off the floors each day!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads