Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Awww my sweet girl....Today I was given a lovely note from Bella's daycare. It was totally unexpected and it's the best note ever. I attached it. I hope you can read it.

I feel so good about leaving her there because it's obvious they love her so much.

ETA: I left crackers on the couch when I went into the kitchen. I came back to the living room to see Bella standing on the couch (where she's not allowed), eating my crackers. I had a good laugh. That's my well-trained girl! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
183621e3a1e28b3e0a539987db45be1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a great report! and how cool of them to even give that to you! :congrats: to Bella :D

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
What a nice note! I'm sure it made your day--or week! Bella is so precious and she has reached that stage where she really wants to please (most of the time!). Winnie has reached that stage too. Sometimes when I have to correct her, she looks at me and runs over to give me one of her hugs like she doesn't want me to be mad at her. I love her more every day! Who'd a thunk it when they were puppies, right? Great job Bella (and Cali)!

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
What a nice note! I'm sure it made your day--or week! Bella is so precious and she has reached that stage where she really wants to please (most of the time!). Winnie has reached that stage too. Sometimes when I have to correct her, she looks at me and runs over to give me one of her hugs like she doesn't want me to be mad at her. I love her more every day! Who'd a thunk it when they were puppies, right? Great job Bella (and Cali)!

Thanks everyone!

Donna, yes, it made my week for sure! We've come so far from that crazy shark-teeth phase. Bella is such a sweet, loving girl. I'm so blessed to have her. When she was a really tiny pup, I would take her places and people would just love on her so much. I remember one time a guy in Petsmart thanked me for brining her to the store. He said that he was having a really bad week and seeing her made him happy. :*(

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
A www way to go Bella. [emoji173]️

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
just awesome!!! As for the crackers, she knew she deserved them :D

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Awe how precious is that, I know your heart is just filled with joy over that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.