New puppy!!!!...Can I handle 2 bullies?!?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Holy Cow. Don't listen to Manydogs. She will get you into trouble every time. She can train animals with just a look. Think Long and Hard. I went from a Velcro *** on the couch to a Spring *** off the couch. Rogan wants out, Emmitt wants in, Rogan was faking, Emmitt won't come in. To be honest I don't know I would go two again. We enjoyed taking our little Frenchie everywhere. Weekend trip to the Smokys Mts. etc. but two Bulldogs does make it harder. We are vested now. I wouldn't take $50,000 per pup but man it has been hard. One minute life is good then the next they are fighting like they are killing each other. Brotherly love I guess. I don't mean to be Mr Negative it has been a lot of work. If the Ahh can we pet the cute Bulldog. Weesie and I turn to see what sweet cute bulldog they are referring to. More work... Ralphie

I definitely can vouched for this. Hard work. You never know between 2 EBs. I love them but oh boy. Always gotta keep an eye.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I have two bullies and we almost got a third one about a year ago, but it was not the right time for the first two. The younger one was at that kind of age that we were not sure we could handle one teenager and a puppy. IMO you have to be sure that you have time for another and that the older one is well trained and you have no problems with him. The pup will most definedly look up to the older dog and will pick up any bad habits that he has and figure out some new ones on the side. I konow pups are adorable and it's hard to resist, but do think it out carefully. A pup will not for example quiet down a wild teenager...soon you will have two who are out of control...Sorry to be a spoil sport.

I needed a little spoil sport to make me think it through. Ruckus is quite energetic, but was quick to house train and is rather well behaved overall. I'm a little concerned about jealousy issues, that maybe once Ruckus realizes the puppy isn't just visiting he'll change his angelic tone....

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
LOL!!! DO IT!

I would love to get a boy bully, but there's no way in the world that I could do it on my own. If I ever get married, I'd definitely push for another bully puppy!

Yeah my boyfriend was joking that I've locked him down by making him fall in love with Ruckus. So second dog it is...and maybe a ring...haha

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I vote for two!
We have 2 completely opposite personalities with ours. it's so much fun! I thought adding another would be rough and it was at first but I couldn't imagine not having two and if i had the room, time and money I would add 3 - 8 LOL.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yeah my boyfriend was joking that I've locked him down by making him fall in love with Ruckus. So second dog it is...and maybe a ring...haha

Yay! Bulldogs bring the love! Maybe I'll have some luck. haha:eek:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Are you going to get the polka dot princess? LOL! :)

(Of course, I have no idea if that one is even a girl.)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Holy Cow. Don't listen to Manydogs. She will get you into trouble every time. She can train animals with just a look. Think Long and Hard. I went from a Velcro *** on the couch to a Spring *** off the couch. Rogan wants out, Emmitt wants in, Rogan was faking, Emmitt won't come in. To be honest I don't know I would go two again. We enjoyed taking our little Frenchie everywhere. Weekend trip to the Smokys Mts. etc. but two Bulldogs does make it harder. We are vested now. I wouldn't take $50,000 per pup but man it has been hard. One minute life is good then the next they are fighting like they are killing each other. Brotherly love I guess. I don't mean to be Mr Negative it has been a lot of work. If the Ahh can we pet the cute Bulldog. Weesie and I turn to see what sweet cute bulldog they are referring to. More work... Ralphie

Harumph!!! I just noticed this "comment" from [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] (and who ever said that my dogs were trained? yeah, they ARE potty trained!) Hey, it's work, but I have been doing it all my (adult:lmaogirl:) life. Ralphie is a couch potato, and he sends Weezie -"hey Weezie, the dogs need to go out,hey Weezie, their butts need to be wiped,hey Weezie, time to feed the dogs........." Aside from that---I have heard that anything worth having, is worth working for! He had it easier with one, I would have it easier with two. Only because I used to have help with 4 or 5. All kinds of LOVE usually involves work. [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] is a :gloom::cry::pouting:(just kidding [MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION]:heartsign:)

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Are you going to get the polka dot princess? LOL! :)

(Of course, I have no idea if that one is even a girl.)

That one is a boy. I was hoping it was a girl, but no. I should be getting pictures of the girls this week. I think the one with the all white neck and brown ears is a girl soooo we'll have to wait and see!!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
That one is a boy. I was hoping it was a girl, but no. I should be getting pictures of the girls this week. I think the one with the all white neck and brown ears is a girl soooo we'll have to wait and see!!

That one is adorable, too!! Her coat has got a yin yang sort of thing going on. So sweet!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
sounds like you may have already made up your mind.... can't wait to see more pictures :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
how precious!! i want 10 more lol yes you should get one!! :w00t:

MaxDAD

Mar 17, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Go for it,

I would love to have two too, but I can't afforded, unless someone is willing to give me one for free, then I would report on how I'm doing with two puppies. :) :)

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ok UPDATE! Here are the available girls. What does everyone think? I think I like Joni. Ruckus has a little white spot on his back like she does.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428527853.907750.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428527869.605203.jpg

Members online

No members online now.