Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
DSC_0958.jpg
This is my new baby Maybull. Our oldest passed away in January from cancer and we just couldn't be a 1 dog household... so 4 weeks later, on Valentine's Day this sweet and sassy love nugget joined our family. We are in LOVE!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a cutie pie-love the passy!:paci:Maybull love!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Maybull is absolutely adorable :w00t: Congratulations!!!

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Heidi, my sincerest condolences… I lost my Roxie Girl in February, but I'm not ready to get another one yet. Hopefully soon…

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry for the loss of one of your babies......

Maybull is a beauty ---can't wait to hear about all her 'sassy-ness'

OP
Kevikell

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Maybull is absolutely adorable :w00t: Congratulations!!!

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Heidi, my sincerest condolences… I lost my Roxie Girl in February, but I'm not ready to get another one yet. Hopefully soon…

Maybull is absolutely adorable Congratulations!!!

I am so sorry to hear about Roxie. It is soooooo hard to lose such a treasured member of your family. We had been battling an MRSP and then MRSA skin infection which was secondary to what they originally believed was an autoimmune disease which turned out to be a rare form of lymphoma of the skin. Our Heidi had been fighting this battle for a year and a half and we almost lost her 6 months in. She was my first baby and oddly enough after almost losing her so early in her fight I think I came to the realization that we were on borrowed time. She let us know when the time had come and we helped to end her pain. It was the toughest most heartbreaking decision I've ever had to make but thankful I had that wake up call so we could live everyday as if it were her last. The funny thing is our new baby Maybull was born the same week that Heidi's cancer flared up and spread like wildfire all over her body. It was as if Maybull was meant to come into our home and fill a void that Heidi was going to leave behind. I found out the day after Heidi passed that Maybull would be joining our family and 4 weeks later she was here. She definitely helped to fill that void and mend our hearts even for our other bully. I hope you too will find comfort in time. (((Hugs)))

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am so sorry to hear about Roxie. It is soooooo hard to lose such a treasured member of your family. We had been battling an MRSP and then MRSA skin infection which was secondary to what they originally believed was an autoimmune disease which turned out to be a rare form of lymphoma of the skin. Our Heidi had been fighting this battle for a year and a half and we almost lost her 6 months in. She was my first baby and oddly enough after almost losing her so early in her fight I think I came to the realization that we were on borrowed time. She let us know when the time had come and we helped to end her pain. It was the toughest most heartbreaking decision I've ever had to make but thankful I had that wake up call so we could live everyday as if it were her last. The funny thing is our new baby Maybull was born the same week that Heidi's cancer flared up and spread like wildfire all over her body. It was as if Maybull was meant to come into our home and fill a void that Heidi was going to leave behind. I found out the day after Heidi passed that Maybull would be joining our family and 4 weeks later she was here. She definitely helped to fill that void and mend our hearts even for our other bully. I hope you too will find comfort in time. (((Hugs)))

I remember you talking about Heidi's issues… I'm so sorry that everything ended the way that it did w/the lymphoma. Roxie was dealing w/cushings, thyroid and arthritis… but eventually it was a brain tumor that caused her to decline so quickly. I also had to make the heartbreaking decision to help her cross to the bridge, which I'm SO grateful that I could end her suffering. We will have another baby soon… I'm waiting till my hubby gets home for a bit.

Such a sweet story about Maybull and Heidi's paths… you know Walter was born just about a month after we lost our Winston. Funny how things are just meant to be even though we don't see that at the time. I can't wait to hear and see Maybull's journey, I wish you all the best w/your new baby!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online