Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedtime?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bedtime?

Tucker has to get his third walk in about 830, then like to have his yogurt when he gets back, with a dollop of pb in it, then about 930 heads on back to bed. He's up at 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaB View Post

She looks a lot like our Bruno.

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

I have a bulldog that is either sleeping or eating or playing with the kids. So, if the kids aren't around to play with, she's pretty much asleep... I work from home so she plops right down next to me asleep. I would walk to the kitchen to eat, she'd wake up, plop down next to me and sleep. I would walk somewhere else, she'd wake up, plop down next to me and sleep. Kids come home and she's wide awake following kids around with whatever they're doing until the kids settle down and she back next to me asleep.

And then I have a bulldog that is constantly poking anybody with his frisbee begging us to throw it. I don't think he ever sleeps.

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads