Chubbs seems happy

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Soooo as ya'll know my awesome cousin took Chubbs home for me. Her bully needed a playmate anyway. My Cuz has been posting pix and video. He's in the right home now which is great! But we're heartbroken and I still feel it's my fault. [emoji22] [emoji174] Could Chubbs have been scared of my unstable brain? Was it my other medical issues he was scared of? The 3 floor walk up? What was it?!? Unfortunately, we'll never know.
Whatever it is, we're forever grateful to my Cuz and her family. It was nice to see her and meet her hubby, also I got to see my 2nd Cuz. It's been such a long time since we last saw each other and we only live 30 minutes away from each other! You know what that means, Chubbs is only 30 minutes away!!!
Cuz asked if I minded if they changed his name to Will, I said: of course not (even though it kinda hurt). Now she has a Will and Grace, haha. I love that show! Anyway, that's my update. If you wanna see the video, let me know.
View attachment 85833 uploadfromtaptalk1428198841034.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428198860806.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428198880867.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428198888294.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@binxrexchubbs Good news that Chubbs is doing well. I know how sad you must feel, but things don't always go the way you hope. When you are ready, there are many
puppies or rescues looking for homes. Do not blame yourself. Sometimes, as with people, there is just friction, or conflict and they just can't work things out. You are lucky in one way-that you know where Chubbs(Will) is, and he is safe,happy and well taken care of, and even has a playmate! That could even have been the solution-he needs another dog to show him "the way". So be happy for the fact that you did the best thing for him. No worrying what became of him. You can love again,you'll see.:heart:Stay with EBN!!!!!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] I try not to blame myself but can't help it... Chubbs is so happy with other people. It's just real crappy we had to give him up. Yes, we are lucky that we know where he is and all that jazz. Thanks for 'listening'. I'll def stay, if I'm allowed, hopefully I am. Didn't think I was since we no longer have a bully. Thx again! [emoji3]

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Happens to the best of us. Please don't blame yourself. Things happen for a reason. Please don't let this situation hinder from opening your heart to another animal just waiting to be loved. Consider rescue and see how that goes. Whatever you decide, I hope that you find peace and happiness. God Bless.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Happens to the best of us. Please don't blame yourself. Things happen for a reason. Please don't let this situation hinder from opening your heart to another animal just waiting to be loved. Consider rescue and see how that goes. Whatever you decide, I hope that you find peace and happiness. God Bless.
Thank you! We'll def open our hearts again. [emoji1]

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] Haha, yay! Love you too! [emoji3] [emoji173]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear it is working out and you get to see him when you can... No reason to leave--- you will find a new love when you are ready--- :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well...EBN didn't throw me out when I lost my 1st bully.

I was very new and lost my husband unexpectedly just two
months after I'd joined (lost Brutus just five months later)
and all these members rallied around me as if I'd been here
TWENTY years!

My currant bully, Cami, came from a kind member, [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION],
who called me when a friend couldn't keep her and I adopted
her. The caring of this group is amazing and unusual, all here
are very blessed :)

Please do not take what happened, personally, it is no one's
fault, things just happen. Try to look at all the blessings instead,
Chubbs is happy, has a playmate and you can see him. Thanks
for the pics & updates, Happy Easter!

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
I'm so glad to hear that he is doing well. I know it's hard for you but you did the best thing for him. Please stick around :) I'm still fairly new here but I love reading your replies and posts to things!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] deepest sympathies, I had no idea! This group is wonderful! Happy Easter [emoji3] [emoji173]

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I'm so glad to hear that he is doing well. I know it's hard for you but you did the best thing for him. Please stick around :) I'm still fairly new here but I love reading your replies and posts to things!

I'll def stick around. You're so sweet! Happy Easter. [emoji3] [emoji195]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online