In case you ever wondered....

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Last Wednesday before my housekeeper came, I was picking up dog toys and noticed one of them was missing an ear--a pretty big ear, and the toy was still wet from being chewed on. So I've been worrying since Wednesday, is it gonna get stuck and cause a blockage or will it make it through to the other side?! Since then I've been checking poop every day for a hot pink fuzzy ear. I'd almost given up when she pooped out the ear this morning. So, if you've ever wondered how long it would take such a thing to go through, it took our pink ear 3 full days!!:whew:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Winnie! Stuffy ears are NOT snacks! :)

Glad you found the ear, Donna.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy it came out and didn't get stuck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:whew: thank goodness it made the way out! And, good to know the time frame ;)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Last Wednesday before my housekeeper came, I was picking up dog toys and noticed one of them was missing an ear--a pretty big ear, and the toy was still wet from being chewed on. So I've been worrying since Wednesday, is it gonna get stuck and cause a blockage or will it make it through to the other side?! Since then I've been checking poop every day for a hot pink fuzzy ear. I'd almost given up when she pooped out the ear this morning. So, if you've ever wondered how long it would take such a thing to go through, it took our pink ear 3 full days!!:whew:

Orion removed the rubber handle cover off her kennel and threw it up 5 days later. I had no idea it was missing until then. I had to go thru photos and video until I saw it first missing before I could calculate how long it was in her tummy. It could have been 6 or 7 days. She's also thrown up the arm of a teddy bear and a rubber band.

Thank goodness it came out!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.