Miss Winn went to the dog park!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I'm really happy today! The weather could not be more gorgeous in Dallas. We took Winnie and Jack to the dog park yesterday and today. Winnie did great and had the best time EVER! She did get briefly attacked one time yesterday, but then she followed that same dog around until they made friends. Today there was no bad incident at all. She is such an athletic bully! She is ball obsessed, so anytime someone throws a ball she's after it (and she usually gets it!). One time a faster dog outran her and got the ball, so she reached over and got it out of his mouth. Luckily he didn't care! I'm so proud of her doing so well with all the big dogs! Didn't take any pics because I forgot my phone:mellow:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sounds like it was a successful fun day! Next time, please remember the phone, would love to see her smiling face

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Awesome! Belle loves the dog park...every now and then a dog comes in that shouldn't be there but for the most part we love it :) I'm glad you guys had fun!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.