Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I had the pleasure of meeting Tyson and his mama Jessica [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] today, as we meet to get the FROMM food from her. He is a beautiful, and such a total sweetheart bully. So nice to meet some of the members on here and especially their bully babies. Thanks again for the FROMM food, our babies will put it to good use. :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It was WONDERFUL meeting you & your wife!! I'm so happy the food will be put to good use :)
I'm in love with your Frenchie baby! Loved meeting another member in person who has so much love for our bullies! This site is so great :) David & his wife are wonderful people. The pleasure was ours - says Ty-Ty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:D OH, that's so cool!!! i love hearing when EBN members get to meet each other in person. Where are the pictures?!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hah! I didn't even think to take any! But I did get a pic of their cutie frenchie baby!!! She was just so sweet!
c824b8c3b1515ca59bdf9a751b19df77.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That frenchie baby… OMG so adorable :luv: That is so awesome that you guys got to meet… I've met several EBN members and it was so much fun!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
It was great, it's nice to meet fellow bully lovers. Such good people, and love that were pretty close to each other & see the same vet!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
love the Frenchie Baby!! :luv:

One of these days, when I do my eating-my-way-thru-Texas-BBQ tour, I will need to stop and say hey. Seems like there's quite a few members from Texas on EBN. It's so wonderful to meet others in person!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Eat your way, hahahha!!! We are up for a meet, just let us know!!!! There's some good BBQ here, that's for sure!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hah! I didn't even think to take any! But I did get a pic of their cutie frenchie baby!!! She was just so sweet!
c824b8c3b1515ca59bdf9a751b19df77.jpg

How did you not want to take her home!!??

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh I wanted too.... She was the sweetest baby, such a cuddle bug. I wish ;( I so wish.

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's always fun to meet members from here, and so close too. Henny [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] when you come to Texas let us know, and I hope I am off work, so we can meet and I can take you to a great Bar B Q place, there are several around here to choose from.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Eat your way, hahahha!!! We are up for a meet, just let us know!!!! There's some good BBQ here, that's for sure!

Will look for some great steakhouse also. I was in Austin once and went to a well recommended steakhouse. I ordered the best rib eye money can buy and the waiter came back with the raw meat in a platter and told me, Sir, this is the steak your getting and ummm, I am like, ok can you cook it.

I guess the Texans are pretty serious about their steak and I heard they are looking for feedback as to weather the marbling is acceptable. So connoseuirs I heard will request to bring another one out to critique if what was presented was below par.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
It's always fun to meet members from here, and so close too. Henny @cali baker when you come to Texas let us know, and I hope I am off work, so we can meet and I can take you to a great Bar B Q place, there are several around here to choose from.

that would be awesome, David!! :grill:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hey, I'm in on that too [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.