2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
For goodness sakes. This old Tennessee Hillbilly thought LA would be bulldog doctor heaven. From the television you could even get bulldog face lifts out there. USCgirl you find yourself a good Vet, walk in there with you pups and explain to them how your system is going to work. You don't want an assistant, you don't want a trainer you want the Doctor. Nobody has too much business. Your the customer. Kick the door in if you have to. Get tough. Tell them you have a Tennessee buddy that carries a shotgun everywhere he goes and you wouldn't want to have to call him. Put it on them. Ralphie

Haha you rock!!

Ill probably go back to my old vet. At least he doesn't rely on his other assistant to do it and they accept appointments.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha you rock!!

Ill probably go back to my old vet. At least he doesn't rely on his other assistant to do it and they accept appointments.

Butchko does the major stuff, palette surgery and eye surgery stuff, he's got assistants doing everything else I believe. His son is the one who removed my Elsa's eyes so they definitely got it going on and are always always busy. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, that's not cool and I have heard stories like this about his office.

This is the link for Kramer Dr. Kraemer Is Moving! - Southern California Bulldog Rescue . I've met him and I've seen this guys work first hand. I would stick with your vet like you said tho it's sounds like he knows whats going on. Please keep us posted.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Butchko does the major stuff, palette surgery and eye surgery stuff, he's got assistants doing everything else I believe. His son is the one who removed my Elsa's eyes so they definitely got it going on and are always always busy. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, that's not cool and I have heard stories like this about his office.

This is the link for Kramer Dr. Kraemer Is Moving! - Southern California Bulldog Rescue . I've met him and I've seen this guys work first hand. I would stick with your vet like you said tho it's sounds like he knows whats going on. Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online